EP Screw Press Features and Applications
- 304 Stainless Steel or 316 SS option
- Totally Enclosed – Pressure tight up to 60 PSI
- Explosion Proof Motor/Controls
- Extreme Temperatures – Cryogenic Temperatures
- CBD Oil Extraction / Hemp Processing
- Additional Configurations & Options
The Right Technology
PT&M is a developer and manufacturer of cutting edge screw presses for a variety of commercial and industrial applications. A leader in new screw press design, PT&M specializes in developing and manufacturing equipment tailored to meet customer requirements and demands.
PT&M’s specialty is solving liquid/solids separation problems. Our design expertise comes from many years of experience developing screw presses. Our engineers have accumulated a wealth of knowledge through hands on testing of materials. This background has allowed us to configure screw presses which fit the specific needs of our customers.
The PT&M Screw Press is the best method for separation of liquids from solids. Inside the press free liquid drains off as the material conveys down the screw. At a certain
point the volume of the screw reduces and the liquid in the material is squeezed out by pressure. A set of air cylinders are connected to a pressure plate (cone). The cone builds a back pressure causing more liquid to be compressed out. The air driven cone allows the press to maintain consistent dryness of discharge solids over a large range up to the limit of mechanical dryness. The pneumatic cylinders are adjusted by a valve which allows the operator to control the desired dryness of the solids.
- Standard 304SS Wetted Surfaces
- Screen Cage wedge wire screens
- Capacity varies with material type and shaft RPM